Friday, December 15, 2006

quote of e day- ytd.

friday 15dec06--
"u offering my tissue? To me?"

background info: earlier on when we were practicing our songs at e void deck, samlee asked dan for his tissue (aka: e TISSUE QUESTION). so he gave her e green sumo wrestler tissue pkt (e pic damn sick one) and later aft we bought our drinks and as we headed back to our cip, suddenly, dan's fish burger e egg yolk/cheese/sth yellow and liquidish spirt onto his hand, and he gave a yell (i think) and we saw it and were like panicking, "who got tissue? eh wait. father u got tissue! can u take ur own tissue? no u cant." then samlee rmbd tt earlier on he gave her tissue, so she took out e tissue and offered to him. tts when he said tt famous quote of e day (see top). and i even took note of e time on my watch. lol.



jus cos i was away from keyboard, father dan called me "LAGGING"!!!!
i refuse to talk to him for e rest of my life.
this is wad happened.
btw. he uses PINK font. seriously, but how gay is that???

dan: u noe ah...
dan: perhaps
dan:u noe hor...
dan: in Prague ah...
me: WAD [wth?]
dan: when I was staying wif marcus and andrew in the same room
dan: marcus let me hear the recording of our dravidian in spore
me: oh tt one [he told us during breakfast]
dan: den during the me me...the octave part
dan: the tenor or basses like went super sharp until like transpose key
dan: den me and marcus were laughing like crazy hor...
dan: so I was tinking...who dat stupid idiot sing until lydat ah
dan: den yesterday,,,,I realized....
dan: IT WAS ME!!!!!!
dan: wat the shit man
me: why was it u
dan: coz I was the 1 singing damn sharp
me: but everyone sang sharp
me: i think
dan: or maybe the rest was juz singing damn flat
dan: I dunno lah
dan: should be me anyway
me: why?
dan: ahya
dan: I dunno how to say lah
me: JUST SAY [oh goodness he's super long-winded!]
dan: wait ah
dan: coz when I stand next to issac
dan: It was much easier to sing
dan: coz he sang correctly
me: then who were u standing next to, during e recording?
dan: should be the basses loh
dan: I tink I made all of them sharp wif me
dan: hmm
dan: u afk?
me: afk?
dan: away from keyboard
dan: it means u lagging
me: i was haha.
me:i hadda do sth
dan: orh
me: i can sign in! woots [to papadan blog]
dan: orh
dan: u posting new entry ah [it took him abt half an hr to finish lagging tt bit of info???]
me: yes. i think i was talking to u tts y it lagged
dan: hmm
dan: wat if its juz u?
dan: my com very fast and so is my brain
dan: i tink
me: i refuse to ans
dan: ok

cool. papadan's true signs of lagging!
wad has this got to do with his comp? seriously.


* izzy~`

No comments: